Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

April trip planning DV backcountry conditions

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
6 months 1 week ago #911 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: April trip planning DV backcountry conditions
I can check with Noah. I would guess that Boiler Canyon, and the part of the road that passes on the north side of the hill between Boiler canyon and the tram breakover station will be sketchy at best.

David Bricker / SYR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bikerjosh
  • Bikerjosh's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #907 by Bikerjosh
Bikerjosh created the topic: April trip planning DV backcountry conditions
Planning a 4 day trip, anyone know condition of South Park-Pleasant Canyon loop, San Lucas RD up to Cerro Gordo to Salt Tram and down? I was also planning on hitting up Coyote Flat, out of Bishop but it will likely still be snow bound. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.