Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Dave bricker

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
6 months 1 week ago #913 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Dave bricker
Hope you have a great trip. We won't be getting to PSR until the 28th, sometime in the evening.

David Bricker / SYR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #912 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: Dave bricker
no more facebook for me Dave had to many computer issues. Not sure if they caused the problems but still learning the new Mac and will use the phone. BTY I am leaving right now for a week in DV my 72nd bd and need the R and R between doc app so I will see for my self. GBA!!SVJ

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
6 months 1 week ago #910 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Dave bricker
Facebook is generally, though it pains me to say so, the most consistent way to get in touch with him. You can try and call the resort, but that will be hit or miss if he's available.

David Bricker / SYR

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #904 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: Dave bricker
how can i get I get in touch with Noah. He probably has the latest intel on south pass. Looks like 2 nd or 3 rd week of March for us. Hope weather co ops. Worst part of trip is from Reno to Bishop with controls on 395. GBA !! SVJ
Attachments: