Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Plane Crash

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1027 by Zona
Zona replied the topic: Plane Crash
Something is wrong about this.......

Sure, seven people hurt, hows that again? What did the guy do, hit the rail on the over look?

I don't believe a word of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1026 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: Plane Crash
for those of you who might like to know. I got 2 phone calls today one from Darwin and the other from Independence about a plane crash in the area of Father Crowely overlook. They are or were civilans in a small jet. I am waiting for info from my freinds in the area or Langley which ever comes first. The NRA has no info on this crash. Sorry for my humor but you guys should know me by know. SVJ AKA WALLEY ( Grand Torino person) . GBA!!SVJ!!DAV Chillin in N calf

][/colo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.