Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

White Mts (close to DV)

More
3 months 2 days ago #1019 by Ptk
Ptk replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
Not sure what your point is but the man with a knife is clearly stated in paragraphs one and two as well as the headline.
If you took the time to do a google or yahoo news search there are literally dozens of articles on this event.
In addition the story was picked up and reported on the major news news networks as it developed.
It’s amazing what a few seconds of research turns up.
Finally, if you have an inquiring mind, do a search on the missing 69 y/o woman missing in the Mojave.
Same kind of story, different place, only this time she hasn’t yet been found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 days ago #1018 by netllama
netllama replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
Other than the sensational headline there is nothing in that article mentioning a knife.

More
3 months 2 days ago #1017 by Ptk
I travel with my pals Smith and Wesson.

More
3 months 2 days ago #1016 by Ptk

More
3 months 3 days ago #1015 by netllama
netllama replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
What's the source of this article?

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 4 days ago #1014 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
just read an article about a women being lost in the Bristcone NM. She says she was confronted by a man with a knife. That is scary to think a place that remote would have somthing like that happen. I guess we also should be on alert in DV.Hope this was isolated incident . I always travel with my friend MR Colt just in case.Sherrif has no clues or suspects.Have a good summer and be safe. top of White Mts end of the road
Attachments: