Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Bandit (Dave Bricker

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
5 months 4 days ago #1007 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Bandit (Dave Bricker
Yeah, the bandit times were interesting, to say the least. Unfortunate it had to end the way it did.

Good picture of George! I have a picture of him somewhere, with his "famous" pose, of being able to cross his legs and still keep both feet on the floor.

David Bricker / SYR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 months 4 days ago #1006 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: Bandit (Dave Bricker
hey Dave hope all is well. Just going thru some of a freinds stuff. I found page after page on the Bandit. Rick was going to write a book and collected all sorts of new paper articles. There must be close to 200 pages . Guess he just never got around to it. One article says he might have been in Utah but not enough of info. In those days this site was loaded with all sorts of sightings and I got to talk with Donna about the night he stole her ATV and a gun. Tell Noah hello and take care hope you enjoyed the photo.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.