Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Harry Wade Road (Dave B)

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #894 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: Harry Wade Road (Dave B)
he sure has grown up since we first met him.Had a great week. Not many people in the Valley. Furnace Creek was quietest I have seen it in 45 + years of going to the DV. GBA!!SVJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #887 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Harry Wade Road (Dave B)
Hey Joe;

I heard you stopped by PSR last week, ans were able to say hi to Noah. I'll be out there March 28-April 10th. Got some more network work to do. It's probably not hot enough for Noah to make me help pouring concrete. Appears it need to be above 100 for that.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 weeks 2 days ago #886 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: Harry Wade Road (Dave B)
getting ready for road trip to Tecopa and DV south anyone been over H Wade road within last 2 weeks. Planning on starting at Shoshone and heading to Owls head MT .Any word would be appreciated. HeyDave will let you know if the Micro Brewery in Tecopa is serving meals yet. GBA!!SVJ new back up wheels
Attachments: