Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?

• CandaceS
  • CandaceS's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 months 6 days ago #832 by CandaceS
CandaceS replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
For anyone who might be driving down the 395 to the Death Valley area, hopefully this fire situation will be over by then:

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1580...0&id=178603062220478

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 6 days ago #831 by Backroad Joe
Backroad Joe replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
So it seems I will be there. I usually take a week off Thanksgiving and go to the desert. This year Death Valley. As I was doing some rough planning with the map in front of me figuring where I'd be each night, westbound on 190 into PV for Thursday. Without even realizing it, wait that's turkey day. Enjoyed turkey dinner there in '04 and have been meaning to get back. So that's the plan.

"...Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah"
The following user(s) said Thank You: CandaceS

• CandaceS
More
10 months 6 days ago #827 by CandaceS
CandaceS replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?

sunvalleyjoe wrote: thought you have fairly new FJ. Remember to carry chains for Mammoth area if you go. They checked mine a few weeks back on trip from Big Pine to Reno.Toyota we do not need no stinking chains!!

No, I have a 2015 JKU ! :angry:

Thanks, but I am based in Las Vegas so I won't need to worry about chains to get to PSR! Unlike in the days when I was up in the Bay Area.

More
10 months 6 days ago #826 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
thought you have fairly new FJ. Remember to carry chains for Mammoth area if you go. They checked mine a few weeks back on trip from Big Pine to Reno.Toyota we do not need no stinking chains!!

• CandaceS
More
10 months 6 days ago #824 by CandaceS
CandaceS created the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
I'd like to go to the annual Thanksgiving dinner at PSR. But at the rate I keep having vehicle and other problems, it's hard to commit to anything! How many of you all are planning to go?