Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #858 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
The party tent is still up, so there will be tons of seating and room in the shade. Seats on the porch are usually taken by 11:30am at the latest. But there will be more seating available than ever before by 300%.

Today was wonderful. Warm in the sun, just slightly cool in the shade. Still t-short weather in the shade.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CandaceS
  • CandaceS's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #857 by CandaceS
CandaceS replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?

Randy S wrote: CandaceS, I will be there arriving on Monday and departing Thursday afternoon. Have to work on Friday. I'll be passing through Las Vegas mid day on Monday. Hope to see you there.

Yes, I'm planning to be there. I'm trying to figure out a strategy to ensure a seat on the veranda. Forecast I'm looking at calls for 85 Degrees Thursday in PSR!

I was going to take my time and maybe not get there till sometime in the early afternoon. But I think I might change my approach and try to be there early, LOL.

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
8 months 1 day ago #837 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
Of course, I'll be there, along with my wife. Noah, my son, works there, so he doesn't have as long of a commute.

Will be arriving Monday before T-day, and leaving the Monday after. If you get to PSR on T-day, look me up and introduce yourself. I'll be the greeter at the front door all day, from open to close. We'll start serving at noon, and will go until 8 or 9pm.

David Bricker / SYR

More
8 months 1 day ago #836 by Randy S
Randy S replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
CandaceS, I will be there arriving on Monday and departing Thursday afternoon. Have to work on Friday. I'll be passing through Las Vegas mid day on Monday. Hope to see you there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CandaceS

More
8 months 2 days ago #835 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?
great song I like the Commander Cody version better than Linda Rondstat. Still have it on 8 track ./ Use to play it while driving thru Tonopah.

More
8 months 2 days ago #833 by Ruark
Ruark replied the topic: PSR Thanksgiving 2017...who's going?

CandaceS wrote: For anyone who might be driving down the 395 to the Death Valley area, hopefully this fire situation will be over by then:

Wish I could go, but I'm down here in Texas. A bit of a drive, I think.