Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Panamint valley forum?

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
3 months 4 days ago #839 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
We had some miscommunication, and are currently trying to work through getting things back going.

At this point, all original content is intact, and can be viewed. It appears that no one can post new items. There is a incompatibility between the existing forum software level, and the new server platform. Due to the admin being extremely busy, I can't provide a date when this will get resolved. But, be assured, we're not giving up on it.

David Bricker / SYR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 5 days ago #823 by CandaceS
CandaceS replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Panamintvalley.com is back, but some people including myself are having problems replying to or even looking at threads.

More
3 months 1 week ago #813 by Myenzie
Myenzie replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Seems to have died; I haven't been able to access either.

• genocache
  • genocache's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 1 week ago #812 by genocache
genocache created the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Hey, I've not been able to get on for a week(?) is it down, or is it on my end? I tried goooooooooooooooooogle and Aol to no avail.

thanks,
gene