Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Panamint valley forum?

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
6 years 3 months ago #883 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Yes, unfortunately, you still can't add new posts. The existing forum should be readable.

Between the holidays and very hectic work schedules, no one yet has been able to work on recovery. We're not dead yet, just slow.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #882 by ETAV8R
ETAV8R replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Still down. I do hope it comes back. It is a great resource with much history about the area.

More
6 years 3 months ago #881 by ETAV8R
ETAV8R replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Yeah still down. I do hope it comes back.

More
6 years 4 months ago #875 by CandaceS
CandaceS replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?

David_Bricker wrote: Candace;

Let's look at your issue this week, if you make it to PSR. While I'm at the front table all day and all night, 5:00pm-ish is usually pretty quite. We can see maybe, what's going on.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

LOL, I just saw this. You should have mentioned it to me while I was there! I guess we could have got on the Wi-Fi and tried it (out I don't have service out there).

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
6 years 4 months ago #868 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Candace;

Let's look at your issue this week, if you make it to PSR. While I'm at the front table all day and all night, 5:00pm-ish is usually pretty quite. We can see maybe, what's going on.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

More
6 years 4 months ago #856 by D.A. Wright
D.A. Wright replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
On my iPad I have no problems viewing, just posting. Hope it all works out. Patiently waiting and thankful for David, Charly, Tux & the others for working it through. Though I’ve seen some suggestions to combine the DV threads, I like each one’s distinct culture and tone.