Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Panamint valley forum?

More
9 months 1 day ago #908 by BadTux99
BadTux99 replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
And.... now back up. The answer to getting it back up was so stupidly simple that it annoys me that it took me three days to figure it out. Oh well, it was three MONTHS for everybody else who looked at it!

Let me know if you have difficulty getting there. I tried from my house and from my office at work and had no trouble, but we'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #892 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
just talked to a person at PSR and he is taking over the site . It needs some work to get going . Server issues I believe.He is doing his best to get it going again. RIGHT DAVE!!

More
10 months 5 days ago #891 by netllama
netllama replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Are you looking for a volunteer to do the work, or are you paying someone?

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
10 months 6 days ago #889 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Yes, it's still down :-(. No, we haven't given up. Unfortunately, getting someone with the skills AND the time is proving to be difficult. We have some leads, and are hoping something comes ou t of the new leads.

David Bricker / SYR - DCA

More
10 months 6 days ago #888 by ETAV8R
ETAV8R replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Any news on when or if the Panamint Valley forum will be up?

More
11 months 1 week ago #884 by Panamint Charlie
Panamint Charlie replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
"The existing forum should be readable."

I don't think existing user permissions allow regular users to see archived content while the board is disabled.