Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Panamint valley forum?

• genocache
  • genocache's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 weeks 22 hours ago #964 by genocache
genocache replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
After much work I was able to recover the new password that you sent. I copied and pasted and sadly it too was a no-go. Weird....... I also keep getting a "site can't be reached" notice on another website that I'm pretty sure is still in business. Dang gum 'puters!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• genocache
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #963 by genocache
Badtux, Thank you. I had to change emails and the one you sent the new password to is no longer accessible for me. I changed my contact email on my profile for DVtalk to the correct one. If it is not too much hassle could you resend me a password for PV forum? Sorry to be such a bumbaclot. gene

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #961 by Panamint Charlie
Panamint Charlie replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
Also, it's possible you were entering the wrong letters in the captcha thing. What people think is a lower case L (l) is actually an uppercase i (I) They look the same in many browsers. I tell folks to just copy and paste the first three and last three of that string of letters into the box.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #960 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
question why not combine the 2 .Maybe we will have more post if they are combined?GBA!!SVJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: CandaceS

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #959 by BadTux99
BadTux99 replied the topic: Panamint valley forum?
New password sent.

• genocache
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #958 by genocache
I dunno, after posting here I tried to register with the same info, all my email and everything the same. It said that was already registered. So Yeah, I guess a new password might work. Send me one and I'll try. Thanks
gene