Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

Goldpoint Thanksgiving 2016

• Qnet
  • Qnet's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #138 by Qnet
Qnet replied the topic: Goldpoint Thanksgiving 2016
I take it from the response that I won't need to bring any extra Wild Turkey for this party, where do YOU plan on spending Thanksgiving?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Qnet
  • Qnet's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #137 by Qnet
Qnet created the topic: Goldpoint Thanksgiving 2016
Passing along this information about this years Thanksgiving in Goldpoint, Nevada:

HOWDY AND HAPPY HALLOWEENIE TO EVERYONE!!

At this time we would like to let you know that we are planning to have our Annual Day after Thanksgiving Dinner again this year Friday November 25th at 2 p.m.

Chips, dips, a variety of veggies and Sandy’s stuffed deviled eggs will be put out around noonish.

This year’s cost will be $17 per person (tax included). Cash only please because we are unable to accept credit cards.

We still have 5 cabins and 5 rv spots available. You can stay the night or just come to eat.

You may also want to reconfirm your reservation with us to make sure we have you down for a spot or cabin.

What can you eat you ask?? I’m only going to tell those that are coming so if you’re not coming to eat any of our mouthwatering foods and don’t want to know what you’ll be missing, please skip the following menu.

The menu will consist of: turkey, honey & brown sugar sauced ham, smashed taters with gravy, stuffing, yams, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, hopefully Chef Dan’s Brussel Sprouts (I call them pods), jellied cranberry sauce, and an assortment of pies. Donated pies are welcome.

We will be picking up 3 turkeys in a couple of weeks, each over 30 pounds, and the rest of our supplies a week or so before the event so we need to know how many people to buy for by then.

Please lettuce know soon as we have to figure out how much to buy.

Thank you.

Happy Trails and Sunsets

Herb and/or Sandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.