Re: Manly and Rogers, Inc.
Posted by EatSpam on December 03, 2002 at 13:19:39:
In Reply to: Re: Manly and Rogers, Inc. posted by Harold Ericsson on December 03, 2002 at 11:41:01:
First, let me qualify my statement about desert people in the previous post: I am a confirmed desert rat myself; born and raised near DV. Still living here after nearly 50 years. And, yes, I am weird!
Now, I can recommend a few other local titles that R & M, Inc. may want to offer:
1. "Dry fly angling in Fish Canyon" by Sandy Flopper
2. "The Desert Tour Operator's Guide To Rude
3. "Death Valley in 2002 - An Anarchist's Primer On Bureaucratic Bumbling" by Bing Petty
4. "Innerbreeding With Rodents" by Ball-A-Rat Bob
5. "Heard And Being Heard On The Internet" by Wile I. Post