Several Hiking Questions
Posted by barb on February 14, 2002 at 19:21:48:
Please help to answer one or all of my following questions:
1. The best place to see sand dunes and what time of day is most dramatic - am or pm
2. Near Stovepipe Wells, where is the best place for a short night hike? Far enough away to experience solitude and the evening sky, but not to far.
3. Best time of day to visit Artist Pallet am or pm
4. How much snow still remains on Wildrose? We are visting early March.
5. Suggestion for a good peak summit, that won't take all day and something other then Dante or Cloride Cliff? (Or maybe these are good) But where we can get good views.
6. Which canyons are the best in the black mountain range that are not over poplated and not very difficult?
I think that's all now...thanks....